Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lab's backkkkk xD

Heyyyy, I'm finally back. Sorry this midget was being lazyyyyyyyy for the past week. But fortunately( talking sarcastically) , I'm finally FEEL like coming back to post something, at least don't abandoned this LOVELY blog like the last one. Poor little blog, just saying. Heheheheheehee...

I just watched this anime called Kamisama Hajimemashita, or also known as Kamisama Kiss, well Kamisama Kiss is not actually the exact translation in English. 'Kamisama' means God, Goddess, or 神樣 in Japanese, while 'hajimemashita' means already started. So in addition, I guessed it means: God, it already started, which has no connection with kiss at all. xD Well, maybe it's because you become the familiar of the kamisama by kissing him/her, which is how you make the contract.





-///- Blush


I'm pretty sure you have no idea what I'm talking about, all the contract, familiar and stuff (if you haven't watched that anime yet.)


My friends kinda introduced it to me last year...last year? And I postponed it until now, and I'm damn REGRET!! I should have watched EARLIER...It's one of my favourite now >__<''

Kore wa saiko!!!
(Too bad this laptop couldn't type Japanese...-3-)

No comments:

Post a Comment