Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Scribbles(1)


 This is what I did to my poor notebook in January to February, that is when I don't talk much in class, I'm freaking nervous ok? TT

I spent all my time scribbling and doodling and ended up talking to no one in the class. What kind of E.T. am I? xD


All the inspiration came from my old school friends and  彎彎, she's a famous graphic creator in Taiwan, her drawings are darn cute, and now I'm totally addicted to her drawings.






By the way, I didn't buy this notebook, my Japanese language sensei gave it
to me as a gratitude of getting good grades in the exams. She's just the best
Japanese teach in the entire universe in the world!!  She always buy cookies
and candies for us, Japanese ones of course, and she's married to a Japanese
guy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment